Monday, January 11, 2010
Day 1
I highly recommend that you do this project 2 x 2. Very thought provoking and helpful in conversation with Laura. Some weeks ago I wrote in my prayer journel how precious every minute of the next 10 years will be so I am very focused on how to live the next 30 days so I can really live into the next 3650 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are doing it 2x2. The challenge for us is that our first thought is that if we had only 30 days, we would be doing just about the same things. Its how we do the rest of the year thats the challenge.
ReplyDeleteThe other question is silly, but practical. I am fixing a clogged plumbing issue at the house, and if I only had thirty days, I somehow would hope I could avoid this issue!